Tiana Fech talks about how it is okay to not have your life figured out as a 41-year old mom and that you can still grow, explore, learn, and try new things including skating lessons with your name tag on your helmet!
In this episode:
- There are no age limits. You can always change things up, do things differently, and look for new adventures and opportunities.
- Honesty and openness can be powerful forces of connection.
- There is often ease and comfort in predictability and routine. Change can be tough and uncomfortable.
Shout Out To:
- United World Colleges (Facebook & Instagram)
- Lester B. Pearson College of The Pacific (Facebook & Instagram)
YGTMama: You’ve Got This, Mama is a virtual village of moms supporting moms as well as opportunities to explore your innermost dreams and ideas (you are more than JUST a Mama) with the support of coaching programs, events, community, publishing and more!
Mamas & Co: An amazing online community of mamapreneurs looking to grow their networks and their businesses.
Connect with Tiana and The Part-Time Jungle Community: